Monday 8 December 2014

Planning of photoshoot

Location: Haggerston park
Model: shr-nai- 17 years old
               Occupation: full time education
                Ethnicity: mixed race 

This is the outfit my model is wearing for the photo shoot I wanted her to have the typical “hipster” look because it appeals to my target user. She is wearing dungarees with  a bright crop top underneath this makes her outfit contrast my natural nature setting and the dungarees gives a old vintage look this is juxtaposed by her t shirt and the checked shirt she has around her waist, this gives the outfit a modern twist.


The shirt she has around her waist is a fashion trend in indie pop audiences and I wanted my magazine to follow some of their conventions so it would give them a sense of personal identity.  My model will also wear converse shoes because these shoes are popular in indie pop audiences and my target user can relate because these are the shoes they normally purchase. 


Props:
Vintage turban hat- This hat looks quirky and distinctive and this represents target users sense of style, when i researched the kind of hats and headbands my target user wears this was one of them.

Retro Sunglasses-  This glasses are very old fashioned but its recently become popular for hipsters and I’ve seen some indie pop magazines with models wearing these type of glasses this is where i got the inspiration for using it as a prop.


No comments:

Post a Comment