Wednesday 17 December 2014

Front cover developments

Prototype of front cover 




I've started to devolp my other idea for my front cover, ive used these two images to try out my idea and to see if the ripped effect would work. I wanted to make the rips messy but still look professional. I've decided to not use the male model shaib i am going to use a another male model that contrasts with image of my female model, i want the male model to look more like my target audience. my male target user is a white middle class to working class that has a beard and dresses similar to my female target user, so in my next photo shot i will have my model with these  conventions.   

Ive decided to have this distinctive front cover because it relates to my magazines genre because my target user is usally interested in arty music magazines with interesting images. Also the tron front cover relates to my tittle which is "Kazuko" this is a Japanese word and japan is well known for paper origami and the rips in my front cover image conveys this. And my target audience are interested in the Japanese culture.

2 comments:

  1. I love how different your magazine is, and how you've made it unique by ripping it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work on your magazine recently Fasia and well done for documenting the progression on here. Good work . Well done!

    ReplyDelete