Wednesday 25 March 2015

double page spread developments

I've decided to change my layout ideas and instead of having one image on half of the page I've decided that I wanted one big image and two smaller ones on the other side. this layout seems more unique than having only one image on one side which would seem typical as most magazines that I have seen have this layout. I put the text at the bottom of the page which makes the images more bold and attractive and the first thing that my reader sees this is my focal point because my target audience likes to look at images first then the text.   
 
my article starts as a review of a live show then goes into a Q&A then back to a story, I decide to do it like that because I wanted to meet the needs of all my consumers and some may want a review or story and others may prefer a Q&A better because they feel closer to their favourite artist.

 I decided to have a top hits box about my artists because I thought just a chunk of text may put my target audience off so I wanted to have other features to keep them entertained  and I wanted my page to be eye-catching and full with different types of features.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment