Wednesday 18 March 2015

Layout draft



This is how the layout for my double page spread is going to look like, the grey boxes is where the images are going to go. I've decided to have one bigger image and two smaller ones on the other side because i wanted the images to be the focal point then the text because thats what my target audience interested in seeing first.
My text will go underneath the text and i will have large headlines over the images to make it more conventional to my genre which tend to have a lot of large text around the page. 
Also i don't want the article to be a big chunk of text so I'm going to break it down into smaller paragraphs to make it less disengaging. The text is quite small and may seem a lot for my target audience so the bigger statements and quotes from the artists are going to be in bright colours so its eye-catching.  

No comments:

Post a Comment