Friday 23 January 2015


I have changed my theme color on my front cover to more vibrant colors to attract my target audience because the background in my main image has a dark background so my front cover according to feedback need brighter colors to juxtapose this. 




I also added more features to my final magazine like a strap line at the bottom of the page to make it more conventional and attract my target user to read on the magazine. I also changed my headlines font to a more edgy font to suite my main headline, its more bold and eye catching than the previous font which was thin. My main headline has a shadow like effect this makes the main headline more distinctive, i took the inspiration for this from clash they use this effect in nearly all of there magazine issues. 

My final front cover attracts my target audience because the main image is quirky and unique this conveys my target user demographics they dress like that in vintage clothing which the paper effect of the image conveys. The tittle of my magazine could also attract them because "Kazuko" means harmony and melody in Japanese, and my target user is interested in the Japanese culture.   


2 comments:

  1. I really like that way you have styled the images on your front cover, it is different and unique

    ReplyDelete
  2. The development of your front cover is soo cool, its unique

    ReplyDelete