Thursday 22 January 2015

DEVELOPMENTS

 
I changed the font of the headlines because the feedback that i got shows that it was too thin to see clearly and a more bolder font would look professional and suite my genre. So i changed it to a bold and edgy font to suite my main headline this made my front cover more eye catching.
 
 
 
Based on the feedback that i got i made my box out in my masthead more brighter by making the red more vibrant and i have included a strip at the bottom of the front cover to make it more mainstream. My strip color is a pinkish colour and the arrows a bright green color, this is vibrant colurs that will add more attraction to my  front cover. The feedback that i recived from my target users says that my front cover housestyle looked too common and dull so i will change colors in my housestyle to address this problem.


1 comment: